Sunday, August 22, 2010

Clive Staples Award-Go VOTE!

For those of you who haven't heard, the Clive Staples Award is coming around!  Named in honor of the great Christian Fantasy author, C.S. Lewis, the Clive Staples Award is reader chosen.  You have to have read at least TWO of the books on the list to vote.
I will go ahead and say which I voted for...

1. Curse of the Spider King
2. The Bones of Makaidos
3. By Darkness Hid

According to what I've heard from the readers of the last book, that would have easily made the top of my list-but sadly, I have yet to read the book so I didn't feel I could rank it as the top book.  Likewise, I had yet to finish The Bones of Makaidos.  This is not to say that Curse of the Spider King didn't deserve my vote, just that I'm not sure if it would be the same had I begun and finished reading both of the other books.

I encourage everyone to go and read it and help out your favorite book on the list.  Truthfully, I am very excited to see who wins the award.  Last year it was Donita K. Paul's, Dragonlight but I am anxious to see who will win this time.



The deadline for voting is the end of August so there is still a little over a week to VOTE!

No comments: