Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've been interviewed!

I have been interviewed in Brayden Hirsch's Young Writer Spotlight series at Write Big!  It's a pretty awesome interview, I encourage you to go check it out.  If not for the interview for the blog itself, Brayden does a great job on his articles and tips.

In other news, I don't think I've said this before, but I should have.  Worthy Fantasy is now up in running!  A few guys and I started this up a while back and we have now published our second issue last Thursday.  It's a great site and if your a fantasy reader it's a great-I'm so unbiased when I say this of course ;)-E-Zine on the fantasy genre through the eyes of Christians.  When you get there go ahead and follow if it if you will, besides us being encouraged by the numbers it also gives us ideas for how many readers we have for topics and special events we may do in the future.  Thanks,

Seth,

No comments: